Service Evaluation Report
Service Evaluation Report 2016/17
Stirling Carers Centre has received a fantastic response to its survey this year. The expression of opinion regarding current services is extremely positive and we are grateful to those who took the time to give us their honest feedback.
The survey demonstrates a high degree of satisfaction with the service and comments from carers reveal not only how much the Centre’s services helped them feel more supported in their caring role but also how appreciative they are of quality services and approachable, professional staff. Any specific comments made by carers have been followed up where possible and/or where a carer has requested a Carer Support Officer to contact them with further information.
Work is already underway:
- Taking forward suggestions for the newsletter and website including a map explaining how to find our new premises, information on where carers can find concessions e.g. cinema, and development of the young carers website and social media.
- Monitoring accessibility in relation to parking at the new premises and public transport connections in particular for the elderly and frail. (Carers identified that parking was an issue for them at Barnton Street premises and therefore they were looking forward to the move to the new premises where parking might be easier. It was also recognised that office space was limited at the Barnton Street premises and they expect that the new premises will resolve this issue.)
- Ensuring that easy wheelchair access is incorporated into the office refurbishment for the new premises.
- Continuing to work with the health profession to raise awareness of Centre services and continuing to work with schools to raise awareness of young carers with pupils and teachers and to provide them with support.
- Improving access to complementary therapy where resources allow.
- Seeking to ensure the provision of information, advice and support for carers whose ‘cared for’ is now in care.
Read the 2016/17 Service Evaluation results below:
- Service Evaluation Summary 2016/17
- For a copy of the full report, please contact the Centre on 01786 447003, or email email@example.com
Remember you can let us know your views and suggestions any time. You can write to us at Stirling Carers Centre, 65-69 Barnton Street, Stirling FK9 1HH, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our suggestions box at reception the next time you are visiting.