Integration authorities are required to involve stakeholders and ensure they are consulted with in relation to future plans for health and social care.
You can read more about this here.
A call for written evidence has been issued today seeking views from patient and carers representatives, NHS and social care staff, third sector organisations asking:
- Do you know how and when you can get involved with the Integration Authorities to influence decision making?
- Were you consulted in the preparation of the strategic plans or involved with the work of the Strategic Planning Group?
- Have you been involved with the work of the Integration Authority following the publication of the strategic plan?
- Have you been involved with the work of the localities/ what involvement would you like to have?
- Do you think that your involvement with the IAs has had an impact on decision making?
- What could be done to improve the communication from the IAs?
- What could be done to ensure greater collaboration and engagement in the decision making process of Integration Authorities?
Responses to this should be submitted no later than Wednesday 8 March 2017.
Responses should be sent, wherever possible, electronically and in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copy responses may be sent to:
Health and Sport Committee, T3.60, Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh EH99 1SP
Responses should be no more than four sides of A4 in length.