Child Protection Policy
Stirling Carers Centre is committed to providing the highest standards of service and protecting the rights of the children and young people we work with. To ensure that we achieve this, the Centre has a Child Protection Policy.
Stirling Carers Centre is fully committed to:
- ensuring the welfare of children and young people is paramount;
- creating and maintaining the safest environment possible for children and young people participating in activities organised by the Centre;
- taking all reasonable steps to promote safe practice and to protect children and young people from harm, abuse and exploitation;
- promoting good practice and challenging practice that is harmful to children and young people; and
- promoting the development of an ethos which embraces difference and diversity, and respects the rights of children and young people.
To view our full Child Protection Policy, or if you have any questions, please contact the Centre and speak to the Young Carers Service Manager.